by Dr. Mike Isseks, D.C.
Whether you’re aware of it or not, people pick up on, and respond to you based on your vibration. It is of the utmost importance that you are able to check in and have an awareness of what you’re putting out to the world…energetically speaking.
You should be able to recall at least one time in your life (hopefully many) where you felt unstoppable, amazing, powerful, successful, etc. For me it was at my wedding. Surrounded by LOVE, my amazing wife, and all of our closest friends and family. For those few hours I felt perfectly present with zero worry, stress, or anxiety. I felt a massive amount of gratitude and love, and had a sense of being surrounded by all things beautiful. Since then, I have referred to this high-vibrational state as a “natural high” because I haven’t been able to put that specific feeling into words.
This is the vibrational state in which I strive to live my life, every day. If I ever feel like I’m drifting from this, I remember some of the following important action steps to bring me back:
- LOVE ~ Visualize those you love the most. Bring them to the forefront of your consciousness. I immediately think of the birth of my son, the strength of my wife, and the overflow of love that washed over me when he arrived into this world.
- GRATITUDE ~ Simply be grateful for what you have. Whether it be people or things in your life that you have taken for granted…acknowledge them. We all have people in our lives that we care about and who we just “expect to be there”. We may go lengths without reaching out or connecting because of these lives we call busy. I challenge you to call a friend or family member you haven’t spoken to in a while and let them know how grateful you are for them.
- GENEROSITY ~ It feels good to give. It feels even better to give without the expectation of reciprocity. Giving is a great way increase vibration while while greed does the opposite.
- MEDITATION ~ When you realize that the moment that matters most is this NOW moment, your life will change. When you meditate you are bringing your awareness to this very moment. Here are some things that will help keep you there; a) Tune into the sounds of your environment, a chirping bird, a horn sounding, etc. b) Pay attention to how your body is feeling i.e. muscle tightness, emotions that may be eliciting a visceral response, areas where you are feeling fluidity or relaxation c) Observe your thoughts, what’s coming through? No need to act on them at this very moment, simply acknowledge them and let them pass by.
- AFFIRMATIONS ~ Use positive statements to affirm what you are looking to attract into your life. These are daily statements that you desire to be true, and you state them out loud as if they already are. The more specific you can be with these statements, the more real they become.
Your vibration will determine the types of people you attract and experiences you encounter. As you become more aware of your vibration I believe you will see that you have much more control over your life than you may have thought. I challenge you to apply what you’ve learned and keep your vibration high!
~Dr. Mike Isseks